1. The on-going Semester Lectures to end on Tuesday 31st January, 2017. Lecturers should ensure that they complete their lectures accordingly.
2. Seminars on Proposals for Projects and Dissertations by Postgraduate Diploma and Masters Degree Students ONLY will continue to hold on Tuesdays and Thursdays, by 4pm at the 2 designated venues until Tuesday 31st January. All PGD/M.Min/M.Div/M.Th and M.A Students must have presented their proposals by that date. Lecturers should attend the seminars and provide added value.
3. Lecturers should submit their Semester Examination Questions to the Dean’s Office E-mail latest by Friday20th January. The questions will be moderated on Tuesday 24th January by a Panel of Examiners.
4. Release of 1st Semester PGD and Masters Degree Examination Results: 20th January, 2017.
5. Semester Examinations will hold from Wednesday 1st to Wednesday 15th February, 2017.
6. Submission of Projects and Dissertations by Students latest Friday 24th February, 2017.
7. Dissertation to reach External Examiners by Tuesday 28th February, 2017.
8. Oral Examinations by Masters Candidates: Monday 6th – Thursday 9th March, 2017.
9. Supervisors are urged to give adequate attention to the Projects/Dissertations of their students; projects that are very poorly conducted or written will not be accredited for oral examinations as scheduled.
Ven. Prof. E.R.I Afolabi